TIME OF PROCESSING
Time of the processing is 30 days from receiving your pre-paid order via our webshop.
We deliver without any problems to all the EU countries. Delivery to non-EU countries may require that you bear extra costs for import duties and taxes as well as need additional documentation.
Perfumes come without individual packaging. They are delivered in a box of 54.
|Fragrance PHEROMONE NR.||Perfume For Her:||Head notes:||Same Family Group As:|
|1||cool and warm at the same time||lemon, tea, cranberry||Simply Chic, Ange ou Demon Le Secret, and Escada S|
|5||intriguing, modern||freesia, gardenia||Si, Gucci Rush, and Idole|
|10||stimulating, sweet||mandarin, ivy leaves, champaca flowers||In Love Again, J'Adore, and J'Adore In Joy|
|18||radiant, alluring||orange, orange blossom||Miss Dior Le Parfum, Coco Mademoiselle, and Chance|
|20||seductive, sensual||osmanthus, black tea, bergamot||Viva La Juicy, Flowerbomb, and 212 Sexy|
|23||sensual, with a bit of sweetness||lily of the valley, red orange||Ototemo, Amor Amor, and Boss The Scent for her|
|33||refreshing, joyful||mango, Sicilian lemon, apple||Laura Rose, Light Blue, and Western Leather White|
|34||free, joyful||iris, pineapple, hyacinth, pink pepper||Ghost Deepest Night, Chance, and Miss Dior Le Parfum|
|81||eccentric but subtle||green apple, cucumber, magnolia||Bright Crystal, Be Delicious, and 212 VIP Party Fever|
|97||delightful, velvety||freesia, lily of the valley, rose||UII , Gucci Rush II, and Body by Victoria|
|98||fresh, subtle||blackcurrant, bergamot, lemon||Eau Universelle, Mexx Woman, and Le Jardin de Monsieur Li|
|101||sophisticated, unforgettable||orange blossom, pear||Aviance Night Musk, Code for Women, and Sicily|
|173||dreamlike, dimmed||anise, licorice||Black Cashmere, Hypnotic Poison, and M7|
|413||very sweet, slightly flirtatious||blackcurrant, pear||Killer Queen, La Vie est Belle, and Cosmopolitan|
|431||cheeky, sensual, alluring||bergamot, apple||Our Moment, Sexy Little Things Noir, and Eau de Cristobal|
|436||charming, rebellious||coconut, hazelnut, lily of the valley||Harajuku Lovers G, In Flames, and Viva La Juicy Noir|
|Fragrance PHEROMONE NR.||Perfume For Him:||Head notes:||Same Family Group As:|
|52||catchy, spirited||apple, bergamot, mint||Pure Man, Boss Bottled, and 1 Million|
|56||inflaming senses, vibrating||grapefruit, lavender, nutmeg flower, honeysuckle||Touch for Men, Fahrenheit, and Bespoke|
|64||tasteful and sensual||tangerine, cedar, anise||Big Pony 2, Code for Men, and Opium pour Homme|
|110||a little brash, rebellious||lavender, bergamot, cardamom||Xeryus Rouge, Le Male, and Big Pony 2|
|134||refreshing, captivating||bitter orange, lemon, bergamot||Aqua pour Homme, Acqua Di Gio pour homme, and Light Blue pour Homme|
|135||surprising, intense||bitter orange, tangerine||Classic Motion, Aqua pour Homme, and Acqua Di Gio pour homme|
|457||fresh, minimalist||grapefruit, tangerine, water notes||Invictus Aqua, Invictus, and 212 Men|
|472||expressive, luxurious||bergamot, blackcurrant, lime||Classic Blue, Aventus, and Bvlgari pour Homme|
|473||fresh, noble, rebellious||bergamot, pink pepper||Crave, Sauvage, and Biker|
Right of withdrawal / return
1 This article applies only if Customer is a natural person not acting in the exercise of his profession or business. Business Customers therefore will allow no right of withdrawal. Customer has the right FM-Shop Europe with distance contract within 14 calendar days of receipt of the product, without giving any reason, to terminate charge. The period begins on the day after the Customer, or a pre-designated by him third party other than the carrier, the product has received, or:
• in the same order as Customer has ordered several products: the day on which Customer or a third party designated by, has received the final product;
• if the supply of a product consisting of multiple lots or pieces: the day on which Customer or a third party designated by, has received the last shipment or the last part;
• the contract is for regular delivery of goods during a certain period, the day on which Customer or a third party designated by the first product has received.
2 Only the direct cost of the return shipment will be borne by Customer. Customer must therefore itself to bear the return cost. If these costs are higher than the regular postage, FM-Shop Europe gives an estimate of these costs.
Any fees paid by Customer for payment and shipping of the product to Customer will in return the entire order will be refunded to Customer.
3 Within the withdrawal period provided for in paragraph 1 Customer shall handle the product and packaging. Customer will only open the package and use the product only to the extent necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and performance of products. The assumption is that this inspection must not go over that Customer in a physical store would.
4 Customer is liable only for depreciation of the product that is the result of a way of dealing with the product beyond permitted in the preceding paragraph.
5 Customer may terminate the Agreement in accordance with paragraph 1 of the broadcast period prescribed in this Article by the model withdrawal form (digital) to FM-Shop Europe, or to make an unequivocal manner to FM-Shop Europe known that he renounces the purchase. FM-Shop Europe confirms case of a digital report the receipt of such notification. After dissolution Customer 14 days to return the product in a unopened original packedge. It is also possible to send the product back immediately within the cooling-off period specified in paragraph 1 of this Article, provided that the model withdrawal form or any other unequivocal withdrawal statement is enclosed.
Products can be returned to:
7031 CA, Wehl
Data Privacy Notice
PR-Digital C.V. (FM Shop Europe)
1. Your Personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
2. Who are we?
PR-Digital C.V. is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purpose.
3. How do we process your personal data?
PR-Digital C.V. complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect data.
We use your data for the following purposes:-
• To enable us to administer your records
• To maintain your records
• To inform you of any news, events or changes which will affect your information
• To inform you of any products, special offers, services, training and events which we believe may be of benefit to you and for remarketing to you.
• To maintain our own accounts and records
• To share your contact details with the FM office and FM Distributors so they can keep you informed about news in FM and events, activities and services that will be occurring in FM and in which you may be interested. Organisations through which we may store cloud information on behalf of FM-Shop Europe.
• To share your private contact information with any organisation who through their legal duties need your information ie the Information Commissioners Office
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
• Explicit consent of the date subject so that we can keep you informed and process your information.
• Processing is necessary for carrying out our obligations to you in the fulfilment of our legal duties
• We will not disclose to a third party without your consent, unless it is line with our legal duties.
5. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and we will only share your data with a third party with your consent, unless it is in line with our legal duties.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep data as laid down by HMRC rules and regulations for the retention of files. Generally for up to 6 years following the 31st January after the tax year ends.
7. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to any exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
• The right to request a copy of your personal data which PR-Digital C.V. holds about you.
• The right to request that PR-Digital C.V. corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
• The right to request your personal data is erased when it is no longer required by PR-Digital C.V. so retain such data.
• The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
• The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his or her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability),(where applicable)
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing.
• The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable)
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to any website you visit.
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
9. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
10. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
11. Contact details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact Robert Geven email@example.com
Terms Of Service