Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘we’ refers to PR-Digital C.V. the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither ourselves nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us or developer Strong Marketing Ltd. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Netherlands.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by PR-Digital C.V. and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Right of withdrawal / return
1 This article applies only if Customer is a natural person not acting in the exercise of his profession or business. Business Customers therefore will allow no right of withdrawal. Customer has the right FM-Shop Europe with distance contract within 14 calendar days of receipt of the product, without giving any reason, to terminate charge. The period begins on the day after the Customer, or a pre-designated by him third party other than the carrier, the product has received, or:
• in the same order as Customer has ordered several products: the day on which Customer or a third party designated by, has received the final product;
• if the supply of a product consisting of multiple lots or pieces: the day on which Customer or a third party designated by, has received the last shipment or the last part;
• the contract is for regular delivery of goods during a certain period, the day on which Customer or a third party designated by the first product has received.
2 Only the direct cost of the return shipment will be borne by Customer. Customer must therefore itself to bear the return cost. If these costs are higher than the regular postage, FM-Shop Europe gives an estimate of these costs.
Any fees paid by Customer for payment and shipping of the product to Customer will in return the entire order will be refunded to Customer.
3 Within the withdrawal period provided for in paragraph 1 Customer shall handle the product and packaging. Customer will only open the package and use the product only to the extent necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and performance of products. The assumption is that this inspection must not go over that Customer in a physical store would.
4 Customer is liable only for depreciation of the product that is the result of a way of dealing with the product beyond permitted in the preceding paragraph.
5 Customer may terminate the Agreement in accordance with paragraph 1 of the broadcast period prescribed in this Article by the model withdrawal form (digital) to FM-Shop Europe, or to make an unequivocal manner to FM-Shop Europe known that he renounces the purchase. FM-Shop Europe confirms case of a digital report the receipt of such notification. After dissolution Customer 14 days to return the product in a unopened original packedge. It is also possible to send the product back immediately within the cooling-off period specified in paragraph 1 of this Article, provided that the model withdrawal form or any other unequivocal withdrawal statement is enclosed.
Products can be returned to:
7031 CA, Wehl