About FIT6 Program
Losing weight is a difficuIt process for your body even if you do not feel it physically. That is why one of the goals of the FIT6 Programme is to supply the body with top-quality nutrients in the form of NUTRICODE innovative food supplements. Each step of the weight loss process has an ascribed different set of products ideally tailored to solve the body's problems occurring at that stage.
Throughout the program, you can contact our clinical dietitian who will help you dispel any doubts and mobilize you to action. You don't have to make appointments and go to meetings - you can contact him online whenever you need it.
We know that support and motivation are essential. It is the lack of those factors, that often makes us stop the weight loss process. Resigned and feeling helpless, we return to our old, unhealthy habits. With that in mind, the FIT6 community
was created along with the Programme - a space where all participants can share their problems, reflections and results.
ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL
Use a healthy and effective weight loss method. We guarantee that an ideally balanced 6-step plan will allow you to get rid of the excess pounds easily and safely. Thanks to the FIT6 Programme you will enjoy not only a slim figure but also excellent health and a great mood.
Every stage takes one month. You continue the diet for as long as you like and for how much weight you wish to lose! The more weight you want to lose, the more steps you need to take. You can stop the diet at any stage!
JOIN FIT6 TODAY!
- An improper diet leads to body inflammation. In the first stage your body will return to its natural balance.
- The objective of the first stage is not only to lose weight, but also to cleanse your system and detoxify your body, as well as to improve your well-being and your health condition
Stage 2-5. WEIGHT LOSS
- This stage is divided into 4 stages.
- The objective of this phase is to lose fat, while maintaining energy and vitality.
- Thanks to NUTRICODE supplements, you will support your body by providing it with key nutrients.
- Further detoxification and cleansing contribute to your well-being.
- You will retain muscle, which helps to keep the body firm.
- You will successively lose excess weight.
- Cellulite will become less visible.
- In this stage you will stimulate your muscles to grow.
- Stimulation of musclesto facilitate their growth
- The goal is achieved! During this step, you are on a balanced diet that will guarantee that your body weight stabilises for a long time, preventing the yo-yo effect.
The FIT6 weight loss Programme is based on healthy eating and use of food supplements based on many minerals and vitamins associated with plant extracts of known effects.
There are, however, clinical situations that require the reduction or exclusion of food groups that are important for those following the Programme. There are also situations in which certain plant extracts are not recommended. Therefore, not everyone can undergo our Programme.
I have compiled a list of the most common situations or diseases that exclude you from the FIT6 Programme.
The Programme is not recommended for
- children under 16 years of age and adults over 70 years of age
- pregnant and breastfeeding women
- people with type I and type II diabetes, taking insulin
- people with heart failure
- people with kidney failure
- persons with serious liver diseases (cirrhosis, jaundice)
- people with serious autoimmune diseases (lupus, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, certain types of anaemia, HIV)
- persons suffering from certain types of inflammatory bowel diseases (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome)
- people with chronic gastritis in the active phase and having gastric ulcers
- persons undergoing hypocoagulatory INR control or taking oral anticoagulants
- persons undergoing oncological treatment or who have completed treatment in less than two years
- persons suffering from intolerance or allergic to any ingredient of food supplements used
- people with anaemia
- athletes or people practicing competitive sports that require intense physical effort